Grade:2008 Gen
经典电影台词
1.Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2.I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3.You don't understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)
4.Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5.Here's looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6.Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7.All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
1
Qufu Normal University major:chinese teaching as a second language
Grade:2008 Gen
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8.May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9.Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpynight.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10.You talking to me? 你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
12.I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13.Love means never having to say you're sorry. 爱我就永远不要说抱歉。
18.Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
19.I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
20.Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
2
Qufu Normal University major:chinese teaching as a second language
Grade:2008 Gen
22.Bond.James Bond. 邦德,占姆士.邦德。
23.There's no place like home. 没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
24.I am big!It's the pictures that got small. 我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25.Show me the money! 让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
28.Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'. 弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
29.You can't handle the truth! 你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
30.I want to be alone. 我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
31.After all,tomorrow is another day!毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
33.I'll have what she's having. 我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
37.I'll be back. 我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
38.Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
3
Qufu Normal University major:chinese teaching as a second language
Grade:2008 Gen
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
40.Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
43.We'll always have Paris. 我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
46.Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
48.Well,nobody's perfect. 人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
51.You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?
你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52.You had me at″hello.″ 当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54.There's no crying in baseball! 在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992)
4
Qufu Normal University major:chinese teaching as a second language
Grade:2008 Gen
56.A boy's best friend is his mother. 一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)
57.Greed,for lack of a better word,is good. 没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
58.Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
59.As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.
上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
63.Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seduceme.Aren't you?
罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)
67.Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却独独走进了我这一家。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
71.Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!
等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
5
Qufu Normal University major:chinese teaching as a second language
Grade:2008 Gen
75.I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
83.Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94.I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
95.Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)
96.I'm king of the world! 我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997
1.“Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.” Gone with the Wind, 1939.“坦白说,亲爱的,我不在乎。”——《乱世佳人》毫无疑问,即使那些没有看过《乱世佳人》的人,也会对白瑞德给郝思嘉的这句临别之言印象深刻。
2.“I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.”The Godfather, 1972 .“我要开出一个他无法拒绝的条件。”——《教父》(1972年)
6
Qufu Normal University major:chinese teaching as a second language
Grade:2008 Gen
3.“You don't understand! I could a had class. I could a been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.” On the Waterfront, 1954 .
“你不明白!我本可以进入上流社会。我本可以成为一个上进的人。我本可以当个有脸面的人物,而不是像现在这样当个小混混。\"”——《码头风云》(1954年)这两句马龙•白兰度的台词出自令白兰度荣膺奥斯卡影帝的影片《教父》与《码头风云》。
4.“Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.” The Wizard of Oz, 1939 .托托,我有一种感觉我们再也回不了家了。”——《绿野仙踪》(1939年) 朱迪•加兰在《绿野仙踪》中扮演的少女多罗茜对她的小狗托托说的这句话成了后来人们对无法回到鼎盛时期的感叹。
5.“Here's looking at you, kid.” Casablanca, 1942. “孩子,就看你的了。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年) 在1942年的电影《卡萨布兰卡》中,亨弗莱•鲍嘉对英格里•褒曼说了“孩子,就看你的了。”这句著名的经典台词。
6.“Go ahead, make my day.” Sudden Impact, 1983 .“来吧,让我也高兴高兴。”——《拨云见日》(1983年)
7.“All right, Mr. De Mille, I'm ready for my close-up.” Sunset Blvd., 1950 .“好了,德米勒先生,我为特写镜头做好准备了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)
8.“May the Force be with you.” Star Wars, 1977.“愿原力与你同在。”——《星球大战》(1977年)
7
Qufu Normal University major:chinese teaching as a second language
Grade:2008 Gen
9.“Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.” All About Eve, 1950.“紧上安全带,今晚将会非常颠簸。”——《彗星美人》(1950年)
10.“You talking to me?” Taxi Driver, 1976 “你是在对我说话吗?”——《出租车司机》(1976年)
11.“What we've got here is failure to communicate.” Cool Hand Luke, 1967 .“现在我们得到的只是沟通上的失败。”——《铁窗喋血》(1967年)
12.“I love the smell of napalm in the morning.” Apocalypse Now, 1979.“我喜欢在清早闻汽油弹的气味。”——《现代启示录》(1979年)
13.“Love means never having to say you're sorry.” Love Story, 1970 .“真爱意味着永远不必说对不起。”——《爱情故事》(1970年)
14.“The stuff that dreams are made of.” The Maltese Falcon, 1941 .“梦想由此构成。”《马耳他猎鹰》(1941年)
15.“E.T. phone home.” E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, 1982 .“E.T.打电话回家。”——《E.T.外星人》(1982年)
16.“They call me Mister Tibbs!” In the Heat of the Night, 1967 .“他们叫我狄博思先生。”—《炎热的夜晚》(1967年)
17.“Rosebud.” Citizen Kane, 1941“玫瑰花蕾。”——《公民凯恩》(1941年)
8
Qufu Normal University major:chinese teaching as a second language
Grade:2008 Gen
18.“Made it, Ma! Top of the world!” White Heat, 1949 .“成了!妈!世界之巅!”——《白热》(1949年)
19.“I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!” Network, 1976 .“我已经忍无可忍,我受够了。”——《电视台风云》(1976年)
20.“Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.” Casablanca, 1942 .“路易斯,我想这是一段美好友谊的开始。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年)
21.“A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.” The Silence of the Lambs, 1991.“曾经有人想调查我。我就着蚕豆和酒,把他的肝脏吃掉了。”——《沉默羔羊》(1991年)
22.“Bond. James Bond.” Dr. No, 1962 .“邦德,詹姆斯•邦德。”——《诺博士》(“007”系列第一部,1962年)
23. “There's no place like home.” The Wizard of Oz, 1939.“没有任何地方可以像家一样。”—《绿野仙踪》(1939年)
24. “I am big! It's the pictures that got small.” Sunset Blvd., 1950 . “我很大!是画面太小了。《日落大道》(1950年)
25.“Show me the money!\"”Jerry Maguire, 1996.“给我钱!”——《甜心先生》(1996年)
9
因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容